What is the Pupil Premium?
The Early Years Pupil Premium is extra funding paid to Early Years Providers to improve outcomes for eligible children.
Childcare Providers (the F&B Nursery) can claim an additional £300 per year to spend on enriching your child's education.
Who can apply for the Early Years Pupil Premium?
You can apply for Early Years Pupil Premium if your child is aged 3 or 4 and you get 15 hours free childcare.
You must also be in receipt of at least one of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under part six of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit) and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190.
- Working Tax Credit run-on, which is paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.
- Universal Credit - your household income must be less than £7,400 a year after tax not including any benefits you get.
You may also get Early Years Pupil Premium if you child is currently being looked after by a local authority in England or Wales or if your child has left care in England of Wales through adoption, special guardianship order or a child arrangements order.
Who should parents contact for further information?
At F&B our Pupil Premium Champion is Mrs Jones (Inclusion Lead).
Mrs Jones gets to know each of our Pupil Premium Families and works alongside them during their time at F&B to ensure that the funding is used as effectively as possible.
For queries relating directly to the application process for Early Years Pupil Premium please contact the school office on email@example.com
For queries relating directly to the Early Years Pupil Premium Funding please contact Mrs Jones on firstname.lastname@example.org.